- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, SiteCore, Xcode, TextMate, Coda, Visual Studio, MS Office, Pages, Keynote, and others.
- Proficient in XHTML and CSS .
- Independent thinker able to offer new perspectives in any situation.
- Superior work ethic and detail-oriented approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a friendly manner and an eagerness to help others.
Web Developer II - Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Williston, VT Feb 2012-Present
- Develop and maintain web applications and front-end web application components in a .NET framework.
- Develop scripts, page markup, and component applications to functional requirements and specifications.
- Test, implement, and measure the results of enhancements.
- Strive to improve the user experience and customer satisfactions on public facing web properties and associated content networks.
Front-End Web Developer - Night Owl Design Burlington, VT 2008-Present
- Create websites based on customer specs, comps, and feedback.
- Bring designs into being through the use of semantic XHTML and CSS.
- Build website comps in Photoshop.
- Create custom graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator.
Web Administrator - Green Mountain Derby Dames Essex Jct., VT 2011-Present
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Green Mountain Derby Dames website.
- Work within the exiting structure of the site while creating new content.
- Part of a two person team transitioning the league from Yahoo Groups, Google Docs and Facebook to a cohesive internal online presence using SharePoint.
Recruitment Coordinator - Green Mountain Derby Dames Essex Jct., VT 2011-2012
- Oversee the human resources side of recruitment.
- Attend all open skates; welcome new skaters and guide them through the paperwork and process of joining the league.
- Answer questions and moderate the Skater Tots Yahoo group.
- Keep track of assessments,, scrimmage hours, and bout eligibility.
Financial Aid Counselor - Community College of Vermont (CCV) Winooski, VT 2006-2011
- Help students and parents navigate the often confusing world of financial aid including FAFSA and other grant applications, promissory notes, and scholarship searches.
- Lead financial aid workshops designed to introduce students to the application and awarding processes.
- Administrative work related to financial aid including reconciliation, processing, attendance tracking, and maintaining student records.
- Maintain and update the CCV Burlington/Winooski website and online student portal.
Administrative Assistant & Reception Supervisor - CCV Burlington, VT 2004-2006
- Oversee reception which included scheduling, hiring temporary workers, implementing new procedures to improve reception processes, and reporting to the NW Regional Director.
- Provide administrative support for both academic advisors, site office managers, and other site staff.
- Interact with students in a professional, sensitive and, confidential manner
- Work with faculty to update materials lists and pre-class assignments.
- Maintain and update the CCV Burlington website.
- Member of the admissions and retention team.
Johnson State College - focus in history and business
Community College of Vermont - AA in Graphic Design, 2011
Community College of Vermont - AA in Liberal Arts, 2003
Chair of College Council - CCV Waterbury, VT 2004-2006
- Chair of College Council, one of the three governance bodies at the Community College of Vermont. Responsible for scheduling and facilitating meetings, tasking members with components of CC initiatives, serving the staff of the college by bringing ideas and concerns to the council, selecting members to serve on the council in the upcoming year, and traveling to CCV’s various sites to meet with and listen to staff.
- Also a sitting member of President’s Council, another governance body comprised of the President and personnel who report directly to the president from 2005-2006.
Board of Directors - Vermont NARAL Burlington, VT 2003-2004
- Responsible for event planning, recruitment and fundraising mainly through oversight of the initialization, production and maintenance of our Choice Action Network and website.